Am I Overthinking This?: A Journal
by Michelle Rial
Try not to overthink it. Am I Overthinking This? meets The Journal of Awesome in this visual journal featuring engaging imagery and plenty of blank space for capturing your “overthoughts.”
This visually driven journal makes it easy for people to get their “overthinking” out of their heads and onto paper. Brimming with Michelle Rials’ beloved, fun-to-read charts and plenty of blank pages to process emotions, this encouraging journal is a must-have companion for people who love humorous, relatable visuals and anyone who needs space to feel their feelings.
FOR FANS OF the Am I Overthinking This? book: This journal is the perfect companion for fans of Michelle Rial’s bestselling book, providing them with an inviting space to do their own overthinking.
BEAUTIFUL ACCESSORY: With an eye-catching title and a colorful cover, this stylish package makes the perfect statement accessory.
EASY TO USE: Featuring simple encouragement, relatable and witty charts, and blank pages for reflection, this inviting journal makes it easy to process emotions, set intentions, and practice self-care in everyday life.
VALUABLE CONTENT: Touching on themes of stress and anxiety, this journal offers compassion and encouragement for all of life’s overwhelming moments.
- Fans of the Am I Overthinking This? book
- Teens through early thirtysomethings looking for a space to capture their overthinking
- People who love fun, visual charts
- Fans of Michelle’s Instagram account and her graphics around the web (whether they know her by name or not)
- Journalers who need to write out their anxieties to get them off their minds
128 pages | Chronicle Books | 2022