59 beautifully designed cards on the classic Buddhist practice of lojong for everyday inspiration and contemplation–with instructive commentaries by Pema Chödrön to make the teachings accessible and applicable to contemporary life.
Let compassion and fearlessness guide you and you’ll live wisely and effectively in good times and bad. Here Pema Chödrön offers a powerful method to awaken these qualities using a practice called lojong, which has been a primary focus of her teachings and personal practice for many years. In this boxed set, she provides all the tools needed to practice it in your own life. It includes:
* an introduction to the practice
* fifty-nine cards representing the full set of lojong teachings for daily inspiration and contemplation
* practical commentary from Pema on the reverse of each card
* a card stand for easy display
* and an audio download of Pema’s teachings on the related practice of tonglen.
These cards were previously published as part of The Compassion Box.
Pena Chödrön is an American Buddhist nun in the lineage of renowned Tibetan meditation master Chögyam Trungpa and resident teacher at Gampo Abbey in Nova Scotia, the first Tibetan monastery in North America established for Westerners. She is the author of many books and audiobooks, including the best-selling When Things Fall Apart and Don’t Bite the Hook.