Mind-Blowing Paper Puzzles Kit
Channel your inner M.C. Escher with these brain teaser puzzles!
These easily assembled 3D puzzles are each composed of many identical pieces that cleverly fit together to become larger geometric shapes.
The cardstock pieces in this kit are pre-cut, so you just pop them out and bend or fold where indicated, then bind them together with a little glue. The step-by-step instructions in the book are very easy to follow and show you how to assemble the individual paper components, then how to assemble them to create the larger interlocking models.
This boxed kit includes:
A 32-page full-color instruction book
165 pre-cut, paper pieces that you pop-out and assemble into 10 models
These endlessly entertaining and tediously fun paper puzzles are impossible to put down. They include the following intriguing models:
- Dodecahedron Bears and Frogs—cute animal “couples” that form a 12-faced geodesic sphere when the pieces are fitted together.
- Bird and Fish modules that dovetail together to create a seamless 3D form in a nod to Escher’s Sky and Water woodcut.
- A Reversible Dodecahedron that—with the addition of magnets—dramatically inverts itself when tossed into the air!
- An intricate Pyramid Box conceals a secret inner chamber that is perfect for presenting a small gift to that special someone.
- The challenging 4-Piece Tetrahedron and 12-Lizard Cube provide a tremendous feeling of satisfaction once all of the pieces finally align into place.
- Plus many more!
Noted Japanese papercraft designer Haruki Nakamura created this wonderful collection of interlocking paper puzzles and toys to intrigue and delight both paper-crafting and puzzle enthusiasts. Each project is a new challenge, and the finished objects are great conversation pieces that look fantastic on your desk or shelf!