The Big Activity Book for Digital Detox
by Jordan Reid and Erin Williams
Deep down, you know it’s true: you could benefit from disconnecting from the internet and reconnecting with the world around you. Part journal, part coloring book, part advice on how to take a break, The Big Activity Book for Digital Detox will be an outlet for anyone who wants to laugh through the ridiculousness of the digital age and remember how to be a human—because it’s definitely not going to happen when you’re awake at 1:00 a.m. reading yet another listicle.
- Craft with your obsolete iPhone cords
- 10 things to do outside right now
- Color in the influencer who is so grateful for you guys
- Lies the internet tells you
- Why gardening is a thing you should try
When you’re longing for freedom from your devices, dig out a pen and turn to the pages of this timely, entertaining book—and don’t post a picture anywhere #retro.
Paperback | 160 pages | TarcherPerigee | 2020